BR 12: Let me out!

I'm a very good robot. (p. 29)



「let me out cambridge」の画像検索結果 The main characters are John, Nolan, and Sam. John lived in an apartment with his dog, Sam.
 One day he made a robot, Nolan. The robot could understand what John spoke and could speak by himself. John was smiling with happiness. The robot could understand he was happy. A smile= happy. His apartment was dirty, so he asked Nolan to clean there.The robot cleaned the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and bed room. Nolan liked cleaning, so he was happy. But he had a frustration about the dog. Sam did nothing, but it was loved by John. He could do everything, but he wasn't loved by John. He was Just a robot, but he had feelings, like hatred...



 I recommend this book because it's easy to read. But I don't like this book very much because it's very sad and bloodcurdling story. If you want to read this kind of story, please try it.



 Moses, Antoinette. (2006). Let me out! London: Cambridge.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

BR 33: Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp

Roman Adventure

BR 20: One day