BR 02 Bears, Cannons, Blood and Trumpets; Why Shakespeare's theatre was best

In England in the 1500s, going to the theatre was very popular.(p. 4)



「Why Shakespear's theatre was best 洋書」の画像検索結果 Do you know Shakespeare? He is an English poet, playwright and actor. He is one of the most famous playwrights in the world. He created many masterworks. In this book, some of them are introduced. For example, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, A midsummer night's dream, and so on.
 My friend likes Shakespeare, so I lent this book. I used to have no interest in Shakespeare, but I began to be interested in his works by reading this book. I recommend that you read this book because we can learn some Shakespeare's works. If you are interested in some of his works, let's try them!



Allison, Catherine. (2002).  Bears, Cannons, Blood and Trumpets: Why Shakespeare's theatre was best. London: Pearson Education.




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Roman Adventure

BR 33: Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp

BR 20: One day