BR 19: Bad company

We  found a body on the beach this morning. (p.13)


「bad company 洋書」の画像検索結果Main characters of this book are Helen Shepherd and Brain Webb. Shepherd is a detective inspector in the police and Webb is a detective sergeant. One day they found a body on the beach. The dead body was Claudia Engel, who looks after music and musicians for MMI. To find murder, they started searching. Who is a murder? Why he or she killed the Claudia?

I like the series of mystery, so I enjoyed reading this book. During reading, we can guess who is a murder. That is very interesting for me. If you are interested in this book, please read it!


MacAndrew, Richard. (2011). Bad company. Cambridge, UK.

コメント

  1. I read this book weeks ago. The story was interesting for me and I also enjoyed reading this book.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Roman Adventure

BR 33: Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp

BR 20: One day